Committed to the future
Ever since 1922, we have been operating as a paper and film enhancing company at our site at Nidda in the centre of Germany. Maria Soell is an owner-managed company. As ever we support you to apply modern and tailor-made solutions to your packaging requirements and release papers.
To take another step forward, we joined with ITASA the leading Spanish release liner manufacturer for a wide range of end-markets sales and production forces at the end of July 2018. ITASA has been growing constantly in particular over the last five years and has production capabilities in Mexico and Malysia. Nevertheless it recognizes that its main market remains in Europe. Therefore, the opportunity to join forces with Maria Soell as an well- established customer-orientated partner in Europe’s largest market is key to ITASA.
Maria Soell’s true dedication to serving customers with quality products and the highest degree of service combined with the financial strength of ITASA provides an excellent platform for the intended growth strategy. The common target of Maria Soell and ITASA is a growth project in the release liner, extrusion and water-based lamination markets. The cooperation will be valuable to our customers and suppliers capitalizing on the collective skills and expertise of both companies.
Maria Soell continues providing its long-established and reliable production capabilities, technical expertise and in-depth customer service whereas ITASA took over the formal customer position and became the official counterparty to any sales contracts and customer orders.
Facts and Figures
Maria Soell GmbH shortly
• Founded in 1922
• Sales and Production cooperation with ITASA, Spain in July 2018
• Balanced distribution of sales in the flexible packaging and silicone business segments
• Broad sales base: Half of the annual turnover is realized with the “Top 10” customers
• Balanced procurement policy: Well over half of the purchasing volume lies with the “Top 10” suppliers
• Present in many everyday market segments, consumer goods, construction and industrial applications•Important certificates as BRC, DIN ISO 9001:2008, SMETA, FSC
• In demand at home and abroad: around 30% of sales are exported